Internet Technical Support
Find help here for basic computer issues you may be having.
The Power of Power Cycling your Equipment.
When having problems with your Internet connection, the best thing to do first is power cycle both your router and your Wisper wireless equipment.
To reset your Wisper internet connection try the following steps:
- Locate your Internet Adapter (POE), pictured below.
- Reboot your outside radio by unplugging this adapter from AC power
- Wait 60 seconds then put the power plug back in.
- If you have a router, unplug it from the power for 60 seconds.
- After 2 minutes, check your computer for Internet.
- If none of these steps resolve your issue please Contact Us.